So you’ve switched to a sugar free living, and are looking forward to making your own cakes and pastries at home? After all, just because you’ve gone sugar free doesn’t mean you have to give up on such ‘sweet’ treats. Now, the main concern is to solve the problem of how to sweeten these treats without resorting to sugar. Surely you don’t want to undo all the good work till now and use sugar in your sugar free cake and pastries?
Well, here’s some great news. You really don’t have to turn to sugar or be forced to have tasteless treats (that’s what they will become without even a hint of sweetness). What you can use instead is this particular syrup – and your cakes and pastries will come out sweet and yummy without even a hint of sugar on the ingredients list!
And the one that you need is the:
Finally, if you still want to verify how good this product actually is – just visit Amazon and look up the 400+ 5 star reviews. And here’s another incentive to look into this particular syrup for your baking – for a pack of 4 bottles, it is pretty reasonably priced. And if you sign up for the Subscribe and Save option, you get additional discounts on regular and bulk deliveries! So how about giving this syrup a try, and if you’re ready to order then here’s where you can place your order…
And now that you have a good ‘sweetener’ for your cakes and pastries, here’s a recipe where you can use this product. It’s a pastry with a twist, but you’ll get a pretty good idea of how to use it…So here’s the recipe for:
Sugar free mini hazelnut cake with hazelnut cream
And here is your list of ingredients:
For the cake you’ll need:
- Melted butter – 2 tbsp.
- Eggs (large) – 2
- Heavy cream – 2 tbsp.
- Hazelnut flour – 1/3rd of a cup
For the cream:
- Sugar free Torani syrup
- Cream cheese
Now for the method of preparation:
Making the cake:
- Preheat your oven to 425 degree Fahrenheit, and melt the butter on a 9 inch pie dish in the heating oven.
- Next combine the eggs, the cream, and the hazelnut flour in a bowl.
- Add 6 tablespoons of water to prepare the batter.
- Once well combined, place this batter on to the pie dish with the melted butter and bake till golden brown. It should take around 15 minutes.
P.S.: the cake is not going to rise and be like your regular cake. Think of it more as a pancake, with a difference. With the cake ready it’s time to move on to…
Making the cream:
- Melt the cream cheese (amount depends on how much cream you’re making) in the oven.
- Add a few drops of the sugar free syrup to taste.
Now for the plating part:
- Start by taking a cookie cutter and cut out small round mini-cakes from the bigger flat-cake.
- Now plate one mini-cake, top with cream and then put the next mini-cake on top.
- You should have a stack of mini-cakes with cream in between.
- Serve and enjoy!
So there you go, not only do you have a good sweetening agent for your sugar free cake and pastries, but also a ready recipe you can try out! So get ordering and then do try this amazing mini-cake recipe. And soon you can move on to making other baked items with this syrup.